Frequently Asked Questions
Will you send me a proof before you start engraving my stone?
- Yes, this will be a cherished keepsake that will last a lifetime. I want you to be totally satisfied before I begin engraving.
What is included in your price?
- Everything! I will make the layout and include any graphics that you want. Shipping is included, and there are no extra charges added to the price of your engraved stone.
What form of shipping do you use?
- I use USPS Priority Mail and you will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped. I include free shipping in my listed prices so you won’t have to calculate weight and distance into a shipping cost.
How can I contact you?
- Feel free to call or text me at 360-241-6545. If I don’t answer please leave a message, I am probably out back sawing on a piece of granite, or maybe taking my afternoon nap : ) You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the Contact page of this website.
How long will it take for me to receive my engraved stone?
- Most orders ship in 3-5 business days from the time I receive your approval of the layout.
How do I pay?
- I use Paypal for my payments, that way you don’t have to give me your credit or debit card number. All major credit cards are accepted by Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account to use this quick, easy and secured payment system.